Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This is like Christmas...

... i've asked some Artists from "DeviantArt" if they would do Commissions for my tunes. Now i am waiting to hear from one i really adore! His Name on DeviantArt is "Wen-M" and he is doing fantastic Artwork!

The other two Artists i've asked for a Commission are working on Sketches now for me and i CAN'T wait to see what they will come up with. God, i am sooooo nervous, i wanted to do that for so long now, and tried first to do art by myself, but came to the point that there are real yewels out there, which are far better then me and do amazing Artwork!

I will post the Sketches/Artwork i've requested from Razvan and megachaos here too, when they are finished.

Here are some Examples:

Wen-M  -  Commissions he did for others


Commission: Verdican by `Wen-M on deviantART


commission: UltravioletBat by `Wen-M on deviantART


commission: Guide of Depth by `Wen-M on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment