Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Artwork for "Rupture the Surface" is finished...

...and looks like THIS! Megachaos from Deviantart did a wonderful job on the artwork i've commissioned from him for one of my latest songs "Rupture the Surface".
I asked several Artists to do a commission for me - which shows a comic-style "me", coming from a different dimension into this world - and morphing from a Energy Form into a more human-like Body. The special effects he'd added to the artwork are just brilliant and i am speechless how creative he got, after i've sent him my description of what i wanted to have.

A Big "Thank you" to "Megachaos" - and don't forget to take a look at his Gallery on DeviantArt!

This is the watermarked Version:


Commission - Galadiel by *megachaos on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment