Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Now i am a Blogger too ...

...and this will going to be fun! YEAH! 
I just hope i am able to sync my entries here with the ones on my livejournal. Thank God for the copy + paste function huh?! *lol*

Currently i am a bit busy with finishing my second online Course, "Logic Composer 101", at SAEOnline, which ends this sunday, assignments have to be submitted until thursday evening though and i have one last assignment to do until then. It will be fun, i am sure about that - but a lot of work too.
I still have to watch the last video's about Mixing/Mastering and have to finish my tune - but i will start with it
this evening.

After finishing this Course, i will have some time off from learning, to enjoy the holiday season and will start again with the next Course "Digital Mastering" in January - before i start to move to Cologne for my "Audio Engineering Diploma" which starts in March next year.

Besides all this, i hope to bring new tunes into structure which i have in mind for some days now. There was so much going on in the last days and i still have the feeling that all these experiences and emotions add themselve to my pool of creative ideas. *smiles*  I like that fact, i just have to wait until it is full.

Here is a link to my ReverbNation Profile, if you want to listen to my latest tunes.

Mylinks_profile_page

Hope to see you here again for the next blog entry ...

Gala

No comments:

Post a Comment