Thursday, January 28, 2010

Finishing the "Digital Mastering" Course this week...

...and pheeew, my last post was from January, 11th? Jeez, seems i was busy hu?! Yes i WAS!

I found a flat in Cologne and will move in February now - and we have Carnival here in Germany as well, where i have two Gig's, doing some Comedy. Besides Rehearsal for the Gig's i had to learn the past 4 weeks for my "Digital Mastering" Course at SAE-Online. Taking this Course was a good decision, my understanding of what exactly "Mastering" means, which things you should keep in mind, which things you should do and which you should avoid, grew quite a bit over the last weeks. =)

Today i will finish my final Assignment and submit it in the evening. We could chose between three Production-Mixes which we have to master, ready to get released on CD. I am quite pleased with the result by now, but i know myself, lol! I will change some things after i got home and listen to it again, before i have to submit it. I am not sure if i am allowed to post the progress here, from the Mix to the Master, but if i am allowed to do so, i will do a "before and after" posting for the Production.

No comments:

Post a Comment